Anybody any idea's a few of whatever I've accumulated

Hi Guys
Anybody any idea what these are. Yeah I know crap pictures etc but just a tad of help will suffice to know if I keep or launch them in the bin, much appreciated in advance

First 2 pics say auto strop? Is the blade meant to come out?

Pic 3/4 Rusty thing but it will clean up.

Pic 5/9 Gem?

Pic 10/11 Think it used to say Gillette in lid of box?

Pic 12/14 Again think this has triangle inside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's an Autostrop VC-1 you've got there and should be able to take a de-spined Gem blade. I had one which I described at this link. Yes you can remove the blade. You might need to soak the razor in oil or WD40 or something if it's stuck. Be very careful!
I sold mine on as I couldn't get a smooth shave out if it and I'm not a collector; otherwise it's a mechanical marvel.
The 1912 can give excellent shaves. Chuck a Gem blade at it and see how you go.
BTW: Gem blades can be got from Connaughts

The Valet Autostrop has a small lever at the back of the head. If you push it up the blade is released.
Your model can either take a de-spined GEM blade or ↪Feather FHS-10 blades.
The GEM 1912 will clean up nicely. They always do. Get GEM blades from Connaught. I recommend ↪shimming the blades.
Both razors are well worth trying even if its just for fun. My favourite razor is a 1912.
I have no opinion on the Gillettes. Not my cup of tea. Old spanners. Having said that I'd happily spend some hours with an old tooth brush and an ultrasonic cleaner getting them shiny again. That's fun as well, although it does sound a bit sad.

Very informative thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I totally agree even if they not to be used, why not restore them as show pieces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk