Any thoughts...

G

About a week ago, I bought this razor on t'bay. All in, it's cost me $31 shipped. Haven't actually got it yet - not even been home for the last week.

Anyway, It just said "adjustable" in the advert - I *think* it's a slim.

Regardless, at that price, I think I've done alright :) Just hope it arrives soon!

[attachment=1]

And here's another photo of it:

[attachment=0]

Attachments

• Razor2.jpg
    Razor2.jpg
    117.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Razor.jpg
    Razor.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 82
kev... said:
yep a slim in a fatty case lol the case is rarer than the razor ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Whar are the cases worth in that condition? Not mint but not cracked or broken.

Garbe said:
Whar are the cases worth in that condition? Not mint but not cracked or broken.

Whatever someone is willing to pay for one. Maybe a tenner as an average, but if you get 2 bidders who really need one they might pay 20 quid. Or one might sell for a fiver on a quiet day.

They are worth what someone will pay for it, cases on their own come up so infrequently that there is no yard stick for them. Often people who come across a case will seek the razor to match the case and make the set up. Some people will even buy a mismatched auction set just for the case and sell the razor that came with it on it's own.

I personally would not pay more then a few quid for a case unless it was in mint condition and was one I really really wanted, even then I would not pay a great amount, but someone might. Stick it on the bay if you feel lucky.

Back
Top Bottom