Any thoughts on the Hols?

Thin luke warm watery sun...........mmn ....... :idea: must be getting near spring and thoughts of escaping for a week or two force themselves into my mind..

Normandy or possibly Brittany on motorbikes is most likely, along with my father, who at the age of 78 is still riding his Harley and possibly on of my two sons.

Camping,tramping around,eating drinking ,male only.......... :D

Might not comeback .............the life of a French tramp can't be all that bad considering the quality of the contents of French Cafe' wheelie bins :hungrig

and of course the Pièce de résistance .getting together a nice little travel shaving kit :D

John

R.Duffill said:
Pièce de résistance .getting together a nice little travel shaving kit :D

I expect a tramp, suitably armed with a straight, strop, hone and enough soap, would be self-sufficient for the rest of his life. :D

Still riding his Harley at 78yrs, Big Respect!!!!!
Hope I`m still riding at 78.
What does he ride ? and any pics.

Daz, 2000 xlh sportster, selling this week to be replaced with a V Rod.

There's a fella on another forum who said he saw a Hobo in a Truck Stop Rest Room shaving with a straight razor that he'd stropped using his leather belt.

So it is certainly do-able.

Make your own brush from road kill then all you need is soap.

joe mcclaine said:
Make your own brush from road kill.

So long as no one gets any ideas about this charming fellow!

childrens70s_basil_brush_gal.jpg

cheese_dave said:
R.Duffill said:
along with my father, who at the age of 78 is still riding his Harley and possibly on of my two sons.
Your father is riding one of your two sons? That's a strange holiday!

We are just simple country folk................we like to keep it in the family :D

I tell you I'm shocking at key boarding,not one of my better skills :lol:

Harleyrider....

A couple of pics, one of the old man and eldest son at last years Coast to Coast run,having lunch at Wells.

And the of the old mans Harley with eldest about to thrash the nuts off it :shock:
My eldest does nothing but tease and take the mick out Harley's and his Grandad for riding one , but as I'm typing this,eldest is blatting around on it and indeed owned a 883 for a brief period and rode it to Morocco and back, bit of a closet Harleyist me thinks.

Hols this year... a sweeping tour of British Columbia that I'm in the process of booking at the moment. Hoping to match the awesome tour of Alberta that SWMBO and I took in 2008. Probably about 2,000 miles by car, ferry, and train.

Back
Top Bottom