Any snuff users on TSR?

I've used it for years, and my favourites are Gawith and Wilson's of ,Sharrow. I prefer the more exotic snuffs, and have three or four boxes in the rotation.
There used to be communal snuff boxes or mulls in some pubs; the best being in the Lamb & Flag in Covent Garden, on top of the divider between the bars.

Don't expect your other half to wash your handkerchiefs, though.

I've used it for years, and my favourites are Gawith and Wilson's of ,Sharrow. I prefer the more exotic snuffs, and have three or four boxes in the rotation.
There used to be communal snuff boxes or mulls in some pubs; the best being in the Lamb & Flag in Covent Garden, on top of the divider between the bars.

I hope everyone had clean fingers! :) I suspect there was a snuff spoon in use!

Paul.

Last edited:

I'm currently using Wilson's of Sharrow " Africa" strong & moist with a hint of chocolate, very nice indeed.

Not everyone's cup of tea or mug of hot chocolate but I like it! :)

Paul.

Last edited:
I went through a snuff phase a few years ago, tried quite a few different ones. I ended up just using Viking dark, if you're after a strong, moist snuff, Viking dark is your man. It was my favourite by a mile, although I was quite partial to mcchrystals original.
Nice one, thanks for the recommendation, and there is no menthol in it?

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom