any experience with this DS Cosmetics Badger brush?

Does anyone have any experience with below DS Cosmetics 26mm Manchurian badger brush? its always difficult to judge the density and the floppyness of a brush just from a site. personally i like relatively dense brushes like the Yaqi Moka Express 26 mm Two band. But now also have some brushes which looked good on paper but turn out to be too floppy for my liking making them more painting brushes. I hope someone has experience with this one and can give a short review. Thanks for sharing!
1638781079632.png

Well, as there was no review yet i had little choice but to scratch the itch and buy it;). So now that the eagle has landed i can say that this is a very nice brush that i would recommend for sure. its size is close to the chubby two synthetic so its not a huge brush as such. its a 26MM two band manchurian as they advertise it and i got it in bulb shape and what you get is a nicely dense scrubby badger that works well in my face lathering rotation. it does not feel as big as the Yaqi mokka express 26 mm two band but it doeshave similar density and nice splay options. the backbone is very good likely due to bulb shape but also due to relatively low loft, so not floppy at all i would say. Picked it up on Aliexpress for some 50 USD so doesnt cost the world but can surely recommend if your looking for a nice not overly large brush. If you are very much into bowl lathering i would think this brush is on the short side so then be prepared to bang your fingers in the bowl a bit.

hope this helps others if there looking for such a brush, this one will stay in my rotation(y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom