Any Czech and speake no. 88 clones out there

I liked Caron's approach to this when I asked them for a sample... They said that unfortunately they cannot give them away individually however if I bought a fragrance from them they would include a sample for me to try before opening the fragrance proper, and if not to taste could then return it for a full refund. Makes sense to me.
Yes it said when I clicked on the link to the samples that when you make a purchase you get 2 free samples of whatever they chose to send. Thing is all there stores are currently closed so you would think they would be happy to send samples to keep the business coming online considering nobody can walk in store at the minute and sniff before buying

Not the same, but very much in the same vein ...

Trumpers Eucris ... more fruity
Van Cleef & Arpels ... more earthy
Balenciaga Ho Hang Club ... more leathery (almost urinal)
Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui ... more floral

While all of these, I'd say, are for the more mature fellow you'll need to be a "powerhouse" kind of chap for the VC&A and the Balenciaga.
Thank you for those recommendations will keep them in mind for some alternatives to give a try appreciate that

Not the same, but very much in the same vein ...

Trumpers Eucris ... more fruity
Van Cleef & Arpels Pour Homme ... more earthy
Balenciaga Ho Hang Club ... more leathery (almost urinal)
Oscar de la Renta Pour Lui ... more floral

While all of these, I'd say, are for the more mature fellow you'll need to be a "powerhouse" kind of chap for the VC&A and the Balenciaga.
VC&A is no made anymore. I spent ages looking at it online years ago when it was cheap but could never see it in the shops to get a smell before buying. Sounds like it might be something I’d like. I keep nearly buying the Oscar but then read reviews that’s it’s really watered down now and doesn’t last long at all. Have you got a recent bottle and do you find it lasts?

VC&A is no made anymore. I spent ages looking at it online years ago when it was cheap but could never see it in the shops to get a smell before buying. Sounds like it might be something I’d like. I keep nearly buying the Oscar but then read reviews that’s it’s really watered down now and doesn’t last long at all. Have you got a recent bottle and do you find it lasts?
Aside from the Trumpers, mine are various vintages.

Your talking £100+ for a part used bottle of Van Cleef Pour Homme these days. Eucris EDT has sadly been reformulated, the new one is basically Cologne strength, 30 mins longevity... Best go for the EDP version if you try it.

It's not technically similar but do sample Tom Ford Black Orchid if you can, it gives me the same feeling as these other rich & dark frags.

Back
Top Bottom