And the "Nice To Meetcha" Winner Is...

Hi Guys

The winner is.....chrisbell :D:D:D

Congrats to you sir. PM me with your name address etc and I'll get this into the post tout suite.

Again congrats to you and thanx to everyone that tossed their name into the ring.

huck1680 said:
Hi Guys

The winner is.....chrisbell :D:D:D

Congrats to you sir. PM me with your name address etc and I'll get this into the post tout suite.

Again congrats to you and thanx to everyone that tossed their name into the ring.

Nice one Huck - and enjoy it Chris! :)

Actually there's been a change. Chris was simply expressing his appreciation for the PIF not actually entering it. So he very nicely asked me to draw another name, which I have.

This time the winner is.....Goldcrest. I will be PMing you to get your info.

Congrats again

Crikey I was just about to congratulate Chris:icon_razz:

Well in that case its congratulations Goldcrest and thanks again Huck for such a generous way of introducing yourself.

Hey what can I say.....This is Wonderful...Its years since I won anything at all and I must say I'm absolutely delighted.....

Thanks go to Don for this Great and Very Generous Gesture....I shall look forward to using it...

Regards William

Great prize/Early Christmas pressie......it arrived late yesterday, In time for this mornings shave....nothing worse than a new razor arriving just after you've hacked your whiskers off is there.....

You Guys certainly missed out on a great selection of stuff....the photos' just didn't do them justice...i particularly like the razor handle, across between the Chatoyancy of Tigereye and Amber....magical stuff...Huck even threw in some blades I hadn't tried yet too.....A good start to the Festive season.

Thanks again for the very kind gesture Huck.....Have a Great Christmas Fella

Back
Top Bottom