An unusual PIF

Satanfriendly

Supporter
Supporter
LeJog 2022 Finisher
Yes it is shaving gear, but not as we know it and not in its usual sense of use. It is a piece of 'art(?)' I made a couple of years back.

20230601_194629.jpg

20230601_194520.jpg

However, due to a house downsize in the near future and a total hatred of it by Mrs Satanfriendly I have decided to say 'PIF off'

There are a few rules though.

Must have made over 250 posts
Must be over the age of 18
Must wear size 2 shoes
If it is sold in the future for over £100,000 I must be entitled to 10% of proceeds.

The other catch is how to ship it as it is delicate in some senses. I will happily deliver in person along the extent of the M62 since I often drive across it ( I am a reformed(?) Serial arsonist please note). But we can cross that bridge when we manage to get that far.

If you want to have a punt please enter your name in to the magical hat and I will make the draw a week tomorrow.

If you like your house and live along the M62 I have warned you.

Good luck chaps

Last edited:
Yes it is shaving gear, but not as we know it and not in its usual sense of use. It is a piece of 'art(?)' I made a couple of years back.

View attachment 106727

View attachment 106728

However, due to a house downsize in the near future and a total hatred of it by Mrs Satanfriendly I have decided to say 'PIF off'

Must wear size 2 shoes
If it is sold in the future for over £100,000 I must be entitled to 10% of proceeds.

The other catch is how to ship it as it is delicate in some senses. I will happily deliver in person along the extent of the M62 since I often drive across it ( I am a reformed(?) Serial arsonist please note). But we can cross that bridge when we manage to get that far.

If you are want to have a punt please enter your name in to the magical hat and I will make the draw a week tomorrow.

Good luck chaps
A great piece of art Chris and a lovely PIF, I'm unfortunately going to sit this one out though because I don't have the space to display this artwork.

Good luck to all who enter.

Paul.

I'll have to say, when this was first posted I loved it
It's not a shaving PIF but I'm in, wiling to to fund postage when I win. :ROFLMAO:
Ps, cash is behind second brick in front of side door. (y)

Edit.
Jimmyc
Bugger I don't know how to start a PIF.

You just have to put......

1) @ jimmyc

Leave a gap between @ and your user name otherwise you'll keep getting notifications if anyone else enters

Ps, cash is behind second brick in front of side door

Not yet it isn't

View attachment 106727

View attachment 106728

Must wear size 2 shoes

If you want to have a punt please enter your name in to the magical hat and I will make the draw a week tomorrow.

Good luck chaps
Ha, brilliant and unique PIF, well done fella. I'll respectfully abstain, nae room in the hoose

I totally forgot about this one yesterday, but here we are and time for the draw

Screenshot_20230610-090553_Chrome.jpg

Spin the wheel, and the winner is...

Screenshot_20230610-090610_Chrome.jpg

Congratulations to @jimmyc and the only entrant. I was going to ask my granddaughter to 'pick a name out of the hat but that would only serve to confuse her no end. 'Granddad, there is only one name to pick. You're stupid'

So jimmyc it is. Please pass me on your address and I will see how to go about this.

Back
Top Bottom