An April Fools.......... from Gillette?!?

Well I got this in an email from Gillette.

What do you think?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.miracle-shirt.com/promotions/MiracleShirt/en-GB/index.shtml" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.miracle-shirt.com/promotions ... ndex.shtml</a><!-- m -->

cheese_dave I noticed that one this morning.

hm I used to be a mach3 user remember, Do you think I ever actually paid for the razor I used?

I got one, and more recently a KoS Azor, free in the post

andyjreid said:

What do you think?

That you forgot to click through, to the page with the punch line.

However, I fear that the idea is not as silly as it sounds. Textile manufacturers are already putting 'nano' silver (there's nothing nano about nanosilver, but that is a story for another day) into clothing textile (such as socks), to kill micro-organisms, preferably those that are responsible for degrading stuff in sweat (which in fact is odourless) into body odour compounds (fatty acids and amines).

I'm increasingly worried about this society's preoccupation with killing micro-organisms.

henkverhaar said:
andyjreid said:

What do you think?

However, I fear that the idea is not as silly as it sounds. Textile manufacturers are already putting 'nano' silver (there's nothing nano about nanosilver, but that is a story for another day) into clothing textile (such as socks), to kill micro-organisms, preferably those that are responsible for degrading stuff in sweat (which in fact is odourless) into body odour compounds (fatty acids and amines).

I'm increasingly worried about this society's preoccupation with killing micro-organisms.

Bollocks, look at all that trouble SG1 had with nano thingymebobs... ;)

RB73 said:
henkverhaar said:
andyjreid said:

What do you think?

Bollocks, look at all that trouble SG1 had with nano thingymebobs... ;)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear :lol:

cheese_dave said:
Not sure about that, but I am sure about this:

I showed this to SWMBO when she got in from work and she tried to argue flat out with me that she didn;t think it was an april fools.

Back
Top Bottom