American Trade?

I'm looking for some Aqua Velva which I believe is common as muck in the US. I would be interested in a trade with any of our American or Canadian members for a bottle for the usual palmolive sticks, creams, boots sticks, creams, ingrams cream etc. Or obviously payment by paypal.

I would try this on B&B and TSD but i need to put 50 pointless posts on before I can post in BST there.......

Can anyone help me out?

simmo

heres the deal...ill send you a 99% bottle of Aqua Vulva after shave..i tried it twice to make sure the first time was not a bad day....when yer get it....if yer want it...keep it and send me summit in return.....owt except arko...summit cheap and a surprise...to cover the cost and postage

if yer dont like it...BINIT...it makes no difference to me

btw its not the ice blue variety

let me know if its required

Chris

Thanks for the very kind offer but Damian Murphy has very kindly sorted me out. As Moodymick says your inbox might be swamped with others so it might be an idea to buy up a stock when you're there anyway.

Thanks again

Nigel

I was in the states 2 months ago and AV is everywhere. I picked up Ice blue and musk.. and tbh The Musk is actually my favorite atm.

My only quibble with AV is the new plastic bottles have a very weird lid, that's supposed to stop over pouring , but it actually makes the damn stuff go everywhere.
Very annoying.

Anyone know why AV hasnt been picked up in the UK?

btw Pinnaud wasnt as easily found as id first expected, whole time i was there i only found 2 bottles of Clubman in the back end of a Walgreens.

The fellas from Badger and Hone asked SMF members to put together a list of US stuff that they would like to see stocked.

No-one mentioned AV or Pinaud . . . ?

I already looked for the Shea stuff using Target's online system and they don't stock in the area I'm headed :(

As for the AV and Pinaud, I'll keep an eye out anyway and see - there are plenty of Walgreens, Eckerd and the like in the area so who knows what I'll find. Last time I was over I had only just started traditional shaving so didn't buy much.

Vinny I didn't remember badger and hone asking about American products, Mama Bears scents yes but not US products in general. I've reread their post introducing themselves and they asked what products we would like to see stocked and then which MB soaps but not a general US product list.

I probably wasn't aware of Aqua Velva back then anyway so it wouldn't have made a difference....... :roll:

I'm still on the steep learning curve here

Back
Top Bottom