Always something new!

Don't forget about Kabaddi.

Who was the last Pakistani superstar of cricket? Shahid Afridi? I saw him playing in a Nepalese T20 tournament the other day!

The current Pakistan team have some stars, Babar Azam of course, but I'm a huge fan of Shaheen Afridi, been following him since I saw him play in a U19's WC.

Shame the England series was cancelled, the ECB messed it up.
Lol don't know anything about kabbadi but it's big in India

Tbh I haven't watched cricket for years but I used to love Afridi, Shoaib Akhtar was such a mean fast bowler and what about the sickest fast ball swinger in history for cricket imo wasim Akram, he was class

Tbh for me I was a massive fan of the Australian cricket team my best bowler leg spinner Shane warne but him and Glenn McGrath were a deadly duo, fast bowler and spinner

Although I haven't watched cricket in years I do love 20/20 cricket it's exciting

Funny thing is I went to a local mosque as I previously didn't live far from edgbaston cricket ground here in brum and anyways after a few days or so I saw this cricketer on the news moenn ali and i was like wth he was the guy in the mosque, I swear such a humble guy you couldn't even tell he was a famous cricketer just sat in the mosque like an average joe like the rest of us, I really admire him for that tbh

Back
Top Bottom