Alt Innsbruck?

Anyone have knowledge or experience of Alt Innsbruck?

I got a sample from Connaught Shaving with a recent order, I'm not really sure what of... it claims to be "Pre shave and after shave emulsion, and cologne". Can something be all of those? I have doubts. Seems a lot like a cologne to me.

Still... smells nice, and Mrs Canuck rates it very highly. I'm tempted to buy some to use purely as a cologne... be interesting to read any views from members here.

I use the cologne and its lovely stuff. A very noticeably pleasant scent that is pretty long lasting.
It's attracted many complimentary comments ( but no women,,, we live in hope :) )
I tried a sample of the Emulsion which I didn't like at all,,didn't smell anything like the cologne.
A great cologne which everyone should try :)
regards, beejay

It's delicious. They need to make it in a larger size and I wish the scent would last longer than 30 minutes.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

^^ It's an old(ish) thread this, and after posting that OP nearly 6 months ago I bought a bottle and got rid of it soon after through the BST forum. After 2 uses I actually really disliked it, it's strange how your mind can change that quickly. I found it hung around a long time and was a bit sickly sweet for my tastes. Still, as is often the case with these things there was a happy buyer just around the corner willing to take it off my hands. Hooray for BST!

Back
Top Bottom