Alpha Outlaw Shaving Brush question

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
Does anyone know if the top bit of the brush (the part holding the knot) can be unscrewed from the handle? I want to combine colours.
Many thanks

Does anyone know if the top bit of the brush (the part holding the knot) can be unscrewed from the handle? I want to combine colours.
Many thanks
This isn't going to be a useful answer I'm afraid Dan: Some do and some don't. Generally the two tone brushes will unscrew. Only one way to find out - twist the ferrule anticlockwise. It won't take much force to unscrew if it can.

20220623_150846.jpg

This isn't going to be a useful answer I'm afraid Dan: Some do and some don't. Generally the two tone brushes will unscrew. Only one way to find out - twist the ferrule anticlockwise. It won't take much force to unscrew if it can.

View attachment 89650
Thanks Chris for your swift answer! I shall get two and I'll give it a try. If not, they're pretty good looking in a single colour as well.

Thanks! Just finished a conversation with him and he confirmed the ones I'm after are one piece.
Never mind, order still placed.

They used to do their Rubberset 400 tributes with screwed ferrule so you swap the colours around. They don’t seem to make these anymore, just the one piece

Back
Top Bottom