Agentshave jubilee discount

I am Chris Yates one of the owners of Agentshave, this post has just been brought to my attention this morning. For the record I took your call back in June and said thank you for letting us know at the time ( I am sorry you did not think this was the case), I also checked with our hosting platform to ensure that their servers had not been hacked to make sure it was not a problem our end, I will add you are the only customer to have had this issue. As a business we pride ourselves on our customer service and we have never shared any of our customers details with a third party and do not make marketing calls. Unfortunately marketing calls to mobiles seem to be a regular occurrence, it would appear to be an unfortunate coincidence that you received them after placing an order on our website. You can register your mobile number with the Telephone Preference Service which will stop unsolicited marketing calls from genuine companies but not the scammers.

Reputation in business is everything and I consider any negative posts or comments about Agentshave to be a huge issue and will always do whatever needs to be done to put the issue right if we are at fault.

HAYSAC ltd is a holding company, the name comes from the Initials of the 3 directors names Simon Alexander, Andrew Hughes and myself, which we setup prior to Agent Shave the name for which came from a competition on this forum and allows us to keep our varied business interests under one roof.

Again I am sorry that you felt the need to post a negative comment about Agentshave and hope the above reassures you that we do care.

There are a number of points that you raise where there is disagreement but I suggest that the place for that is not open forum, I will send a PM but if you wish to bring it back to the forum please let me know.