Against the grain pain

I considered a Rex, after considering a Rockwell 6S that has wider acclaim and is much cheaper, but then I got the razor with ultimate configurability and universal acclaim that gave me the best shave of my life...the Leaf. And you honestly think that if the two of you gang up with your vastly over-priced ego-massaging, definitely future BST entries, that I'll be even remotely tempted to buy one myself? Huh...you clearly don't know a man of my resolve and utter determination to withstand all temptation!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(But just between us, please don't post SOTD images of the Rex in monochrome or sepia...that would definitely push me over the temptation limit. Thanks guys:rolleyes:)
rex-ambassador-dial_1000x-01.jpeg

You total and utter dirty b@$t4rd:mad:.
Bet you haven't told @Dcshaves what you told me in that PM that time?... after using the Rex for 2 days your :poop: turned blue!
And to think I almost begged you not to go monochrome or sepia...and you did both in the same shot! To quote from 'The Princess Bride' ...inconceivable!

You total and utter dirty b@$t4rd:mad:.
Bet you haven't told @Dcshaves what you told me in that PM that time?... after using the Rex for 2 days your :poop: turned blue!
And to think I almost begged you not to go monochrome or sepia...and you did both in the same shot! To quote from 'The Princess Bride' ...inconceivable!
Blues my favourite colour too!!

oh...didn't I mention the green stripes...apparently it was like toothpaste...and mentholated, really chilly with eucalyptus too! ...oh wait a minute, that sounds like Proraso green ...one of my all time favourites ...Mmmm...maybe I should consider getting a Rex after all....Hmmmmmmmmm:unsure:

I've heard its just like Denali....youre partial to that too aren't you ;)

I've heard its just like Denali....youre partial to that too aren't you ;)
Just as I was centring my karmic juices and focusing my competitive aspect to align with my third eye...then you have to go and hit me with a shot below the belt:oops: (Not that I use my beloved Denali to shave below the belt, you understand?) ...where was I? Oh yes...B@5t4rd!!!!!

If you're not going to follow simple instruction, I'm not surprised you need to do so many passes :ROFLMAO:

1962%20H3%20Instruction%20Super-Speed%20Super%20Blue%20Blades.jpg

"Shave with light diagonal stokes"

9HHdxcmPhU22wsSj-SDzy5dmHOOMlKeiVRQrqaWMLtE.jpg

"Lather well and use the correct diagonal stroke"

Back
Top Bottom