AFTERSHAVE WITH A LONG LASTING SCENT

Quite alright my good sir. The offer is also open to 4 others, should they be keen to try it!
Good morning, so impressed with your discription of your Extro Bay Rum EDT / Aftershave I pulled the trigger and bought a bottle from Shaving Station, so please offer someone else the sample you was kindly going to send me ( if you wish )
Thanks again for the offer to send a sample

Oh cripes, I hope it lives up to expectations! I think I'll have to start getting into reviewing some products seeing as I can't go a week without buying something else!

To all; there's two samples remaining I'm still waiting on the sample bottles which I'd imagine should arrive Monday

It arrived this morning, it certainly does live up to expectations, thank you for the heads up

Sorry for further hijacking this thread - sample bottles arrived today so I'll be decanting some Extro Bay Rum into them tonight. There were 5 delivered and 3 members have already claimed their samples so there are an extra 2 for whomever wants to try before buying it! I'll hopefully get the 3 sent out tomorrow to @flip-68 , @isendono and @AJP . If you could all PM me your addresses (with the exception of AJP who has already done so) then I'll update you when I post them! It'll be about 10mL per bottle which should last a nice while if you're not a copious user of aftershaves, like myself.

Cheers!

Ben