Aftershave Balm

I'm always on the lookout for some new balms so will definitely pick some of the suggestions here up. Just to add my 2 cents, I am currently using the executive shaving intensive moisturising balm which I do enjoy

executive_shaving_intensive_moisturising_balm_paraben_free_100ml_6.jpg

Hi!

In my case:

- cheap all round balm: Nivea Sensitive, excellent for mixing with alcoholic lotions BTW
- cheap all round summer balm: Lea 3-in-1 mentholated, really refreshing!
- quality balm for damaged skin (specially in winter): Korres Marigold&Ginseng, really calming&soothing!

Just my 50 cents...

Regards

I don't have much experience with balms and I rarely use them. I prefer standard aftershave splashes or EDTs. However, I do vaguely recall that there was an Aramis aftershave balm available a few years ago that I rather liked. A relative of mine also bought me a couple of balms from The Body Shop that were also quite nice. Generally speaking, though, I don't buy them very often.

I don't have much experience with balms and I rarely use them. I prefer standard aftershave splashes or EDTs. However, I do vaguely recall that there was an Aramis aftershave balm available a few years ago that I rather liked. A relative of mine also bought me a couple of balms from The Body Shop that were also quite nice. Generally speaking, though, I don't buy them very often.
An EDT instead of an aftershave balm?...

An EDT instead of an aftershave balm?...
Yes. I actually prefer aftershave splashes and EDTs to most balms. I just don't really like the thought of rubbing cream into my face. Plus, some of them are a bit oily. It's one of the things about aftershave balms that puts me off from using them.

Yes, I know. Maybe I'm a bit odd. It's just one of my little "foibles".

I am moving in a weeks time, so beginning to box, well tub everything up...

View attachment 92003

I have loads of Nivea aftershave balms as well i glass bottles and they are all brilliant. I did try newer sensitive pro and but not that impressed so will stick to glass versions. Have all the ones in your picture and they are brilliant.

NIVEA MEN SENSITIVE PRO ULTRA-CALMING FACIAL BALM 150ML​

B57080E3-7EBB-4A0D-8D17-8DFEAF672B86.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom