Aftershave Balm

I tend to take notice of what you like as you’ve got taste for a Sassenach!

What’s the texture like and why is it so good? Still in glass bottles? Very classy packaging.
Thank you for your kind words :) the texture is fairly thin but not runny, it sometimes takes a bit of work to absorb. It soothes the skin fantastically, and has a light old fashioned scent which quickly fades, and for me the fact it's a matte finish is a major bonus, can't be doing with with a big shiny face after a shave. Oh, and an art deco bottle, what's not to like :)
It's the only balm I've used for quite a few years now.

So obviously this will be massively subjective, but suppose I was to try Barts Balms, is there a particular one that everyone recommends? I get that the only difference is the scent but which is the most popular? I'd hate to end up with a bottle of Ben Dover.

I probably have used both the Boots and Superdrug branded balms. But as Nivea is £2.60 at Savers I usually pick up the replenishing and sensitive versions from there. I ordered more of the range from Boots as it was half price and needed to spend £20.00 for free shipping. Both my Aldi and Lidl are out of town. They haven't been in stock when I have shopped and too much hassle to go out of my way, especially with Savers prices. I regularly order from European beauty sites, so usually add a balm then.
Which European beauty sites do you use, love their shave creams and balms

Which European beauty sites do you use, love their shave creams and balms
Notino, Parfum Dreams,
Dambiro.de, Luxplus, Origines Parfum, Fragrancenet, Cocooncenter, Perfume Click, Allbeauty, I am sure there is a Spanish site called Beauty something.

Many of the above have .co.uk websites but then get delivered from Germany or Spain..

@Sabre you heard of or tried out #6 aftershave balm?

Saw it in poundland for £1.50,
Also was face scrubs etc of the same company tbh not heard of them before myself but looked alright

No, any pics?
Nah sorry forgot to take one, surprisingly can't find a pic of it on google

Anyways it seems that #6 is actually poundlands skincare products,
I didn't know that till I just looked online

Obviously this vid isn't the actual product but I thought I'd post it so you can see the logo design, the aftershave balm is a blue tube

Nah sorry forgot to take one, surprisingly can't find a pic of it on google

Anyways it seems that #6 is actually poundlands skincare products,
I didn't know that till I just looked online

Obviously this vid isn't the actual product but I thought I'd post it so you can see the logo design, the aftershave balm
I will have a look, the next time I visit.
RSC balm at Savers is currently £1.00

Notino, Parfum Dreams,
Dambiro.de, Luxplus, Origines Parfum, Fragrancenet, Cocooncenter, Perfume Click, Allbeauty, I am sure there is a Spanish site called Beauty something.

Many of the above have .co.uk websites but then get delivered from Germany or Spain..
Perfume Club is the other site I was thinking of...

Back
Top Bottom