Aftershave Balm without a scent

Baxter’s of California aftershave balm is fairly light if not quite scentless. There may be some flying about after the recent Amazon price crash for it.
Used it today post shave, really like the menthol scent, not too strong bit mild but about right for an aftershave balm I reckon

Recommended. I'll need to get some more to match the balms!
My head never felt so soft........

(Externally)
I've been using aftershave balms even on none shaving days too, really enjoy it, help the dome stay moisturized

I don't have matching splashes or balms for all of my soaps and in fact I am sometimes more than happy with the scent left by the soap alone.
I am therefore after a balm which ideally is going to be 'transparent' in that will leave the soap's scent to still come through and of course benefit of the usual balm properties.

Any of you have experience with unscented balms?

Thank you in advance for your contributions.
Have a go with making your own. The easiest way is liquid coconut oil (95%) and add glycerin (5%). Both are pretty much without any scent. It has no stickiness, the body absorbs it reasonably quickly, it leaves your face feeling good and gives a base to slap on your favourite aftershave.

Got one more to add to this, I recently purchased unrefined Shea butter. Amazing stuff, I’ve been using as a moisturiser as well, I thought it might leave a too shiny look to the skin but it soaks straight in. I got a tub off Etsy.

Reactions: ATG
Keeping to the same theme of unscented, just wondering if you also have some suggestions for a unscented pre-shaves.

I currently use Executive Shaving pre-shave oil which doesn't have a very strong scent but want something without any. Ideally looking for a liquid water soluble variant (so not the PAA unscented cube).

A quick google search brought up some interesting results ie Castle Forbes pre-shave (exactly what I'm looking for minus the price). Any other recommendations?

Thank you

Keeping to the same theme of unscented, just wondering if you also have some suggestions for a unscented pre-shaves.

I currently use Executive Shaving pre-shave oil which doesn't have a very strong scent but want something without any. Ideally looking for a liquid water soluble variant (so not the PAA unscented cube).

A quick google search brought up some interesting results ie Castle Forbes pre-shave (exactly what I'm looking for minus the price). Any other recommendations?

Thank you
Executive Shaving water based pre shave is decent
however recently iv been using pears soap but i lather it up on the face with a brush.
i’m off work just now so you can tell i’m bored lol

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom