Aftershave Balm without a scent

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
I don't have matching splashes or balms for all of my soaps and in fact I am sometimes more than happy with the scent left by the soap alone.
I am therefore after a balm which ideally is going to be 'transparent' in that will leave the soap's scent to still come through and of course benefit of the usual balm properties.

Any of you have experience with unscented balms?

Thank you in advance for your contributions.

Your are indeed right Lee. I have few in stock :) and agree that is lightly scented. Actually using this got me thinking of getting a complete unscented balm.

King of shaves do a completely scent less aftershave balm that’s inexpensive the others I use that are scentless are Clinique and SV pro victis it has a very slight hint of almond but is the best I’ve found after a rough shave

Reactions: ATG
Depends on budget really
you can get the run of the mill Nivea which i like a lot & iv also got the Ariana & Evans Uncented which is at the top of its game.
I recently spoke with @Bartsbalms asking if he done an unscented but apparently it wasn’t a seller in the past which surprised me.

Reactions: ATG
Depends on budget really
you can get the run of the mill Nivea which i like a lot & iv also got the Ariana & Evans Uncented which is at the top of its game.
I recently spoke with @Bartsbalms asking if he done an unscented but apparently it wasn’t a seller in the past which surprised me.
It was my favourite of the Barts Balm but not other peoples I guess, it actually had a very pleasant peppery smell to my nose.

Back
Top Bottom