Adjustable Razors

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
How do you use yours ?
i know some people adjust them as they go
using a different setting for each pass

some start up and go down the way & some go down and go up the way

i tend to pick a setting and just stick with it for the duration of the shave.
so i don’t know if i’m actually utilising the razor properly.
i’m interested in how you guys use yours

I have a karve stainless razor with five different plates so it could be called an adjustable because I have a choice of setting depending on the plate I use.
I can have an ultra mild shave or a more assertive shave and anywhere in-between.
I stick to one plate for a shave although it's possible to change out the plate for the last pass but I think that would be a complete faf!

Paul

I use the adjustability setting to make the razor work for me so always once found that setting I kept it as that for that razor. Reading here I can see the majority dial different levels for different passes. Never tried that. Don't currently have an adjustable but when the Fatboy returns from its spa treatment I'll give that a go.

I use the adjustability setting to make the razor work for me so always once found that setting I kept it as that for that razor. Reading here I can see the majority dial different levels for different passes. Never tried that. Don't currently have an adjustable but when the Fatboy returns from its spa treatment I'll give that a go.
Who did you go with in the end Razorplate and razor emporium seem to be the go to guys?

Back
Top Bottom