Acquisitions w/c Mon Nov. 22nd - Sun 28th incl.

A nice Simpsons Commodore X2 in best. I've been using the same brush in the X1 size but found it a little small for me. The X2 apears to tick the right boxes size wise and is opening nicely after a few lathers with palmolive. Night shift tonight so will give it a trial this evening :hungrig

Got 50 sputniks from britva. 10% discount from another forum (DFS not B&B as I'm surprisingly banned from there )
great value and fast delivery from Latvia .

I got some Sputniks from there, their Voskhod, Rapira Swedish Supersteel and Rapira Platinum Lux.

Only used the Voskhod so far but great blade!

Frenchblade's Fat Handled Tech arrived this morning along with a rather great bunch of unexpected goodies he popped in the package.

My first antique razor.

Diamond geezer that French is.

I have today recieved Prof Blighty's Grapewood boxset. All i can say at the moment is that is smells great! I shall hopefully be giving it a whirl tomorrow.

This week!

Ikon jade brush.
Shark blades.
Henks Dutch Moss , Bay Rum with a twist.
Ingrams cream.
Palmolive cream.
Boots shave cream.
Real shave co menthol cream.
Real shave co balm.
nivea shave balm.

Some of my Christmas/Birthday presents have arrived this week

D R Harris Arlington Cologne
D R Harris Arlington soap refill
D R Harris Pink Aftershave Milk
GFT Spanish Leather Cologne
GFT Astor Cologne (one of the little bottles)
GFT Lime skin food

Oh, and a Fatboy arrived from the USA today as well.

Need to stop spending so much now.

Picked up today from the Royal Mail sorting depot, my Connaught-bought stuff.

• Lord Razor Co buy:
    • x100 Big Ben Blues - super stainless
      • (4 x 5, x5 blades/tuck on a display card)[/list:u]

x100 Lord Cool - super stainless
        • (4 x 5, x5 blades/tuck on a display card that can be split in to 2 cards of 50 blades)[/list:u]

x100 Silver Star Super stainless
          • (4 x 5, x5 blades/tuck on a display card)[/list:u]

x1 tube of Lord Menthol Emofresh shave cream
            • (in a single cardboard box - not as cool as the display cards)[/list:u]
                • ... I must say though, that the packaging - even including the picture of shaving guy - just doesn't look very Emo/'Goth-Lite' in my opinion.[/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]