Acquisitions - September 2021

Little haul ...

AM-JKLVlAkVqMFmYLF_CZFITrSGtwWuMuqWMU51MtDTnIoOO4SYk7WizE8gUQ1R1FF93JP5ETQg7vqSIv0FHjx1BXaUVBn4OtNaA4Y0Txx6fQ0IgM2SLYfVruVvopUWBWNUy-b0Xsmvu056URrPe6ztlgD1lwA=w1200

TFS Traditional Line soaps, much thanks to @ajc347
Vintage Culmak Soap & Brush Set
Gillette Tech < which will form part of a PIF, shortly
Gillette Rocket - to accompany my Rocket HD in same case
Ahsan Jannatul Firdous attar - lighter than my others, but brimming with green things!

View attachment 77237
few acquisitions over last month… the bottom 3 razors and Gillette old head were loners from a friend who then let me have them at bargain price of £25 for the lot… and here I was supposed to be reducing the den a bit hah
View attachment 77238
also a box to store all my razors that don’t have their own boxes @Crossan got one first and then I have followed the footsteps haha! Fits in a fair few in here with some space for either smaller handle razors or razor heads
Nice box! - Been a while since I said that to anyone! Is it an Amazon purchase and did it come with the foam insert already sliced and diced?
I've only got 8 razors and a couple of base-plates at the moment, but I'm sure I'd look to filling it up, if I had me one of those!

Nice box! - Been a while since I said that to anyone! Is it an Amazon purchase and did it come with the foam insert already sliced and diced?
I've only got 8 razors and a couple of base-plates at the moment, but I'm sure I'd look to filling it up, if I had me one of those!
Haha thanks! It is an amazing purchase - this variant was around £19 if I remember correctly ! It did come with foam insert and it is the pluck type so already cut up for most part and you just rip out the chunks! I quite like it - helps keep razors safe since I have no place to display them, whilst also allowing for easy access rather than digging through bubble wrap! I can pm you the link to it if you want

Little haul ...

AM-JKLVlAkVqMFmYLF_CZFITrSGtwWuMuqWMU51MtDTnIoOO4SYk7WizE8gUQ1R1FF93JP5ETQg7vqSIv0FHjx1BXaUVBn4OtNaA4Y0Txx6fQ0IgM2SLYfVruVvopUWBWNUy-b0Xsmvu056URrPe6ztlgD1lwA=w1200

Ahsan Jannatul Firdous attar - lighter than my others, but brimming with green things!
Ooh, vintage Culmak soap. It is nice. I have the blue lidded bowl by my sticker is shot and I’ve no matching brush. Anyway, I prefer bigger boars just like myself. Here’s me in the gairden earlier:

ADB995B9-E77B-4690-BFEC-E4E9C28618A9.jpeg

Haha thanks! It is an amazing purchase - this variant was around £19 if I remember correctly ! It did come with foam insert and it is the pluck type so already cut up for most part and you just rip out the chunks! I quite like it - helps keep razors safe since I have no place to display them, whilst also allowing for easy access rather than digging through bubble wrap! I can pm you the link to it if you want
Would quite like a link to that myself, if it’s ok?

Little haul ...

The Tech is now in a PIF ... form a queue. I do not believe that it has ever been used and even the threads feel just a little scratchy, like they've not had the handle unscrewed/screwed up much before. Lovely thing! But, I have over 40 Techs and several of this era.

I have maybe half of them out on display, what with those on the risers and the cases at the back:

AM-JKLU9K78w_nT5taqiNDhGQzy4AU3FfE3ybrhiIyBj7RXTK_3os2jOhmZRdjAF4dA_symkKfYT8Mvj9s3go5MFmtzcJ0W-s3_CoSQKoaKusiiFoZYxNWiKe6RNG-vaW4jIqHmRo-xgV2AQykxFxtI60spW0g=w800

Third shelf down.
Holy christ what a collection. Impressive as hell. I thought I was doing quite well with 14 razors. I shall now go and flagellate myself as a reminder of I am not worthy. :LOL: (y).
Nope that hurts, going to watch telly instead.:ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom