Acquisitions - October 2021

so after such a long time finally popped into homesense store which I've never been too but right next to tk max, got chatting to staff and it's a sister company of tk max but with more home based stuff like furniture etc,

tbh I thought they may be similar as the labels and prices seemed to be the same

anyways got some of this from homesense and some from tk max

If you go tk max don't bother going towards to men's section as it's no where near there, just go straight to the women's beauty section and you'll see it there but have a good look around and take your time you have to keep an eye out on it lool

so yea pop into homesense if you don't have a local tk max or vice versa

they've got all the different versions of the old spice aftershave lotion in both homesense and tk max

this one is a really good price as it's only £4 and it's the 150ml about £8 odd quid the cheapest on ebay UK,

first time I've got old spice, I'm such a noob lool

View attachment 79297
What's your opinion of Old Spice?

It's alright, not a string scent but according to a vid I saw on kensurfs youtube channel the modern version isn't as strong as the vintage ones
I collect vintage Old Spice, there maybe a change of scent in North America as they now use plastic bottles. I have vintage glass bottles, and yes it can be stronger but that's more than likely due to water evaporation...

Another delivery from the us today bought myself a razorock hawk v3 from Italian barber in the sale they had on with both standard and the A plate I went for the super knurled 90mm handle and a pack of schick proline blades and a pack of captain titan mild blades really nice looking razor and been wanting to use a single edge razor for a while so looking forward to using it.
Also I bought a captains choice bowl I went for the obsidian in copper and it is a stunning bowl and really nice weight to it also they sent me some freebies which I wasn't expecting

Unscented shaving soap 5oz
2x samples italia and island time and a splash sample of nor Easter.

I also grabbed a bargain on american ebay I was originally looking at a Gem G Bar razor but I missed the bid on it and I seen this nice looking gillette slim adjustable I think its 1966 and it looks in really good condition so over the moon with it

20211103_195022.jpg20211103_195234.jpg20211103_195251.jpg20211103_195312.jpg20211103_195316.jpg20211103_195321.jpg20211103_195349.jpg20211103_195410.jpg20211103_195414.jpg

Back
Top Bottom