Acquisitions - August 2022

Cyril R. Salter Indian Sandalwood Luxury Shaving Cream 5.8 Oz
yJhBlwp.jpg

Another ebay buy from me.
this isn’t a razor iv ever been after but it popped up & was cheap as chips so i couldn’t resist lol.
isn’t it great when these little things come up & the owner doesn’t know what they are.
Great Condition & very useable
View attachment 91558
View attachment 91559

Sure this wasn’t from me on the bst here? If so it’s a bit disappointing seeing your comments about the previous owner. I knew what I had and listed at a price similar to what I’d picked it up for. I may not have been in this game for too long but I’m also not in it to make a profit from people.

Been a quiet little buying beaver lately

20220806_204102.jpg

A 'Hive 2' synthetic brush from The Gentleman's Groom Room Dundee. So many thanks to @Ian T for coming up with such a delightful little brush. I needed another brush for Yorkshire and after the absolutely superb Whiskey Barrel then why not? I am made up with both the quality and the fine finish. I have no doubt the end function will be the equal.

20220806_204149.jpg

Not a scent I rave about or even mention really, but since this is my third bottle I must rather like it. This time a 100ml bottle though. So I guess I really really must like the scent. For me it is probably one the best old school barber shop scents out there

Been a quiet little buying beaver lately

View attachment 91642

A 'Hive 2' synthetic brush from The Gentleman's Groom Room Dundee. So many thanks to @Ian T for coming up with such a delightful little brush. I needed another brush for Yorkshire and after the absolutely superb Whiskey Barrel then why not? I am made up with both the quality and the fine finish. I have no doubt the end function will be the equal.

View attachment 91644

Not a scent I rave about or even mention really, but since this is my third bottle I must rather like it. This time a 100ml bottle though. So I guess I really really must like the scent. For me it is probably one the best old school barber shop scents out there
Many thanks again for your custom and pleased you like your new brush, enjoy the latest addition to your den. (y)

Last edited:

My retirement gift from work.....the Tedalus Essence.

The postman arrived while I was shaving so the first shave will have to wait. This will be a cherished possession which will remind me of all the good and not so good times of my career. In addition Mrs C can not complain about the purchase and also despite an email from RM warning me of the possibility of a customs/VAT charge......no ransom was demanded

Back
Top Bottom