Acquisitions - 3rd to the 9th Jan 2011

Arrived in to my desk to find a surprise package from Robert , cheers !
Aqua velva , Menne skin bracer , williams soap some vintage blades and some artisan coffee !!
Most excellent and thanks again Robert !!!

The cream doesn't apper to of agreed with me but I want to give it another run, I've been waiting to order some of sunburys finest

The bowls are good, I've got 3, 1 for the unscented, I'm going to put palmolive in 1 then the other is going to be lime or buckthorn.

Here's mine...

The quality and feel of simpsons best grade hair is just amazing. I thought it would be like my ej, how wrong was I.

Chubby 2 in super next me thinks!

Tabac soap and bowl
Tabac Cologne
Tabac AS & Balm

All from the BST on here, my first experience of Tabac and I like it, looking forward to using it tonight.

A very generous sample of Martin de Candre courtesy of Rev-O. Thanks mate!!! I have just had a shave with it and it certainly lived up to the hype and gave a lovely creamy lather with very little swirling. I had probably my seventh straight shave and I gained new found confidence from that great soap. Or perhaps Ollie had secretly blessed it for me?

Dipesh said:
Here's mine...

The quality and feel of simpsons best grade hair is just amazing. I thought it would be like my ej, how wrong was I.

Chubby 2 in super next me thinks!

Dipesh

For what it's worth, in my collection for my Shaving Brush Blog I have examples of each of the Simpsons grades. In my opinion, the quality and effectiveness of the Best Badger brushes is so good that I find it impossible to justify spending the extra money on the Super grade. So if you want a Chubby 2, you will be delighted with the Best Badger version.

heroblob said:
A Bright blue knob of pre shave face wash soap from Steve. Wow what a colour. :lol:

I got one of those, too. It's an amazing colour!

I scrubbed the old mush with it, and I can safely say that the smell matches the ultramarine colour – it's certainly a fresh smell. Left my skin feeling really scrubbed and soft afterwards, even if – as warned by Sunbury – that it was a bugger to get lather from.

Will be shaving later, so I'll give it another go as a pre-shave.

Thanks, fella!

Lipsy