Acqua di Parma Mirra

I'm looking to treat myself to a bottle of something and I've been looking at AdP Mirra, it sounds very nice.
Has anyone on here got any opinions or experience of it? I'm not overly fussed on scents that veer into modernity, I like dusty and powdery scents. Will Mirra hit the spot?

I have Mirra and love it.

I am rubbish at describing fragrance , but for me it is quite sort of bitter chocolate as it goes on and then what I believe to be the Myrrh comes through , with a woody undertone. To me it is a beautiful fragrance.

No not like anything I have ever had , It is a bit more boutique to me , not the same as, but in the mould of say Encre Noire.

@SammieM may have a view as I know he has it in his collection as well.
I have encre noire and can't get away with it, smells fantastic at the nozzle but on my skin it just ends up getting on my tits :D I think it's the iso-e. Is there iso-e in Mirra?

Sorry I missed this. I am desperate when it comes to describing scents.
I have this fragrance and I really like it. The opening is a bit strong for me but in 5-10 minutes it mellows down. I don’t get any citrusy vibes like some describe it in the opening. After this it becomes powdery and and the Amber and myrrh come through. The patchouli is in the background. It has little to do with the modern drugstore fragrances. It is very smooth.

I bought a bottle, and unfortunately it's not doing it for me. There's a note in it i can't get away with, it's odd when I look at the notes, I should love it but I just don't. I get the encre noire reference, that's definitely there and it's nice and there's a bit that reminds me of Rochas maccasar which I had years ago and loved but ultimately I'm not feeling it. Mrs Isaiah loves it and she's rolling her eyes at me when I say I'm not fussed :D hey ho.
It looks like it'll be on BST before the weeks out :)

I bought a bottle, and unfortunately it's not doing it for me. There's a note in it i can't get away with, it's odd when I look at the notes, I should love it but I just don't. I get the encre noire reference, that's definitely there and it's nice and there's a bit that reminds me of Rochas maccasar which I had years ago and loved but ultimately I'm not feeling it. Mrs Isaiah loves it and she's rolling her eyes at me when I say I'm not fussed :D hey ho.
It looks like it'll be on BST before the weeks out :)
Oh Man sorry to hear it isn't doing for you.

Back
Top Bottom