AC Blades

Hi Guys. I post on here from time so time. I was so impressed with a se razor I bought a Havk v3 open comb. What a razor!
Previously I bought a feather shavette which I don't use much. It came with 2 boxes of proguards and one of feather pro blades.
I also bought my self 30 schick proline blades. I love the schick blades and I get loads of shaves out of each blade.
I shave twice a week so at this rate it will be some time before I get in to my second box of proguards!
I don't know anything about these ac blades other than they aren't easy to find, but I do like a very close shave.
I have hundreds of normal blades I'll never use, not wanting to fall into the same trap does someone want to swap an unopened box of pro guards for some ac blades you think I might like please?
Here's hoping
Gareth

Edit: Moved from 'Se Razors and Blades'.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys. I post on here from time so time. I was so impressed with a se razor I bought a Havk v3 open comb. What a razor!
Previously I bought a feather shavette which I don't use much. It came with 2 boxes of proguards and one of feather pro blades.
I also bought my self 30 schick proline blades. I love the schick blades and I get loads of shaves out of each blade.
I shave twice a week so at this rate it will be some time before I get in to my second box of proguards!
I don't know anything about these ac blades other than they aren't easy to find, but I do like a very close shave.
I have hundreds of normal blades I'll never use, not wanting to fall into the same trap does someone want to swap an unopened box of pro guards for some ac blades you think I might like please?
Here's hoping
Gareth

Great razor. I've just bought a V3 OC, and am much impressed with it.

Save the "normal" blades. Presumably they are DE, and I think you'd be able to find quite a few people on here that have stashed a good number, whether they will or won't use them, just in case of "Razorgeddon" i.e. the disappearance of some, most or all DE blades at some terrible future date.

I expect someone will chime in with a swap suggestion, but meanwhile, a very good source of supply of AC blades in the UK is Connaught Shaving.

Here's hoping
Gareth

I would happily swap an unopened packet of Feather Professionals for the proguards.

PM me if interested. They work nicely in my Hawk closed

Back
Top Bottom