A New Synthetic

Gentlemen
I was looking through your BST forum a while ago and saw one of the members had an AP synthetic brush for sale. I thought it was a good looking brush so I went on the AP website and saw it's a customizable brush as far as colour combos and knot size/type. It's also Canadian which works as I live there as well.
So I got the red/black handle with a 24 mm SilkSmoke knot. Test drove it today with a cream soap and lathering bowl. Well...it spun up a very nice lather and is extremely comfortable to use. Very soft with a decent backbone. Will try a hard soap next time out to see if that works as well as their cream/lather bowl combination.
Cheers
tempImageiqXo0k.png

Gentlemen
I was looking through your BST forum a while ago and saw one of the members had an AP synthetic brush for sale. I thought it was a good looking brush so I went on the AP website and saw it's a customizable brush as far as colour combos and knot size/type. It's also Canadian which works as I live there as well.
So I got the red/black handle with a 24 mm SilkSmoke knot. Test drove it today with a cream soap and lathering bowl. Well...it spun up a very nice lather and is extremely comfortable to use. Very soft with a decent backbone. Will try a hard soap next time out to see if that works as well as their cream/lather bowl combination.
Cheers
View attachment 105224
Looks a lovely brush

Back
Top Bottom