A New Era

Still waiting on mine...no tracking updates since Feb 28th
If you haven't already tried it, throw the tracking number in here:

You can sometimes get more details from here than you can from the actual couriers websites or the Shop app.

I ordered a Era with SB (level 4) and OC (level 3); it arrived out of the blue on Monday 14 March, having started its journey on 17 February. I was surprised as there was no grey card from the post office, demanding cash for HMRC :)

I am 3 shaves in with the SB, loaded with a Personna Platinum DE. A great daily driver; very smooth and comfortable shaves: DFS + with little or effort.

Shane, in my view (YMMV), always brings excellent razors to the market - the Era is no exception - a good entry level razor to DE shaving, which beginners and more experienced shavers will enjoy.

All the best,

Chris

Era - SB (2).jpgEra - OC (2).jpg

Still waiting on mine. Its on the move again, continuing its tour of California
stop motion singing GIF by MANGOTEETH

Philly not looking too great either...

We have some very deprived areas over here but I've never seen anything like that :confused:
You should check out the Spice zombies in Stoke, zombied in front of traffic on the main roads in the city centre. Even worse, the ones that have done spice/zombie dust and got pissed out of their heads too - On some local authority training delivered by the local police, I saw a skinny 17 year old lad, no more than 8 stone wet through (112 lb) needing 12 officers to detain him! Apparently didn't know his own strength!

1647621970492.png

Back
Top Bottom