A&E Kaizen

Ordered Kaizen after trying a sample of Asian pear. Loved it. Actually preferred the A&E to the MdC I tried also. Hard stuff to come by in the UK however. Only place I found selling A&E are completely sold out of the whole range. Maybe waiting till they are updated to the new base before buying more in?

Ordered Kaizen after trying a sample of Asian pear. Loved it. Actually preferred the A&E to the MdC I tried also. Hard stuff to come by in the UK however. Only place I found selling A&E are completely sold out of the whole range. Maybe waiting till they are updated to the new base before buying more in?

Yes, A&E is mid-stream now updating all their line to the new Kaizen base. The new base is the same as the old base from I have read and only the ratios have been changed/tweaked for the PSF fanatics. :whistle:

Well the Kaizen has impressed me. I'm not usually one for ordering artisan soaps as Tobs sandalwood is my go to normally. At £25 delivered it's twice the price I normally pay. Is it worth the extra expense? I would say yes. Scent is bright and summery. Some have said it's sickly sweet but I didn't think so. It's a strong citrus with woody basenotes. 10 second load and it whipped up enough for 4 or 5 passes. It's very thirsty but just as easy to lather as my normal tobs. This stuff is slick. Could easily shave just from residual slickness between passes. Post shave was excellent but that's just a bonus. It's very good.

In all fairness, the current Kaizen base is better (slicker) than the base before and is in my subjective opinion the best extant and I don't even count PSF as it's meaningless to me (and anyone else with a brain). :geek:

...I read some guy waxing lyrical about a Grooming Department soap on DFS the other day - how he was enjoying the post shave property 48 hours after the shave...

Surely.... Surely that's got to be utter bollocks?

Sounds like pure unadulterated Moroccan leather bound BS to me as well. :rolleyes:

However, NatJag is on point as many of the PSF fanatics don't wash after their respective shaves, merely toweling off. That's OK if they think it works for them. Me, I choose modern science and products made in a real lab by real scientists for moisturizer and not.....................duck fat. :sick:

I choose modern science and products made in a real lab by real scientists for moisturizer and not.....................duck fat. :sick:
giphy.gif

Did somebody say..... Duck Fat!

Back
Top Bottom