A cool, dark place!

Good advice.

I don't know if this is good advice from me or not but perhaps in a ziplock bag inside a fridge?

They are talking about the temperature being possibly as high as 40 on Sunday/Monday, I have been in Seville at that temperature, wasn't good at all.

My Floid Vigoroso has gone slightly cloudy. It has lived at the back of my splashes cupboard with Floid Suave in front of it and Floid Black in front of that, neither of which have gone cloudy. All three survived last year's little heatwave. Everything else in that cupboard, including vintage is all fine. Curious.

Reactions: FJY
I keep all of my EDTs and aftershaves in a cool, dark cupboard. I think that should be cool enough to keep them in mint condition. It always worries me whenever we have a heatwave, though. I don't want all of my expensive fragrances turning to crap, and then having to be thrown away. It would be a waste of a lot of money.

Load of old nonsense

Wife has a bottle of Issey Miyake that she bought to wear on our wedding day (20 odd years ago), just sat on her dresser exposed to direct light and heat

Smells EXACTLY the same as it did

Some people could over-complicate a game of snap

Load of old nonsense

Wife has a bottle of Issey Miyake that she bought to wear on our wedding day (20 odd years ago), just sat on her dresser exposed to direct light and heat

Smells EXACTLY the same as it did

Some people could over-complicate a game of snap

This may be your experience but not mine.

I have some Tom Ford edc that went off, some floating bits and a bad smell.

I also cleared out my fathers house after he died, he had a dozen or so aftershaves in his bathroom cupboard, some were 10-15 years old but all were unusable.

Sorry if you don't like to hear of the experience of others.

Back
Top Bottom