A Bargain Price By Mistake

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
Right guys you'll never believe it bargain of the century.
after trolling through ebay & Amazon i found this aftershave, not normally an aftershave that i would go for but i have family down in ETON not far from the college so i thought why not.
But here's the thing
i never really bought it because of Eton college i bought it because of the price. Wait for it £2.95 on Amazon.
However i'm kicking myself the company had 5 left so why did i only buy one ?In reality i never knew how much they cost in the first place. so i thought put them all in my basket which i did then i realised they should be £26.95. so quickly went back to my basket but the price was back to it's original £26.95. i then thought well no way will i receive this for £2.95 but it arrived this morning with a nice covering letter explaining whoever done the listing forgot to add a 6 in the listing and they were honouring the sale. so the upshot is iv got a decent aftershave for £2.95 Lucky Me A9F05C0E-892D-48A7-A4D5-5F7BC82C1DE6.jpeg
Anyone used this ?

Right guys you'll never believe it bargain of the century.
after trolling through ebay & Amazon i found this aftershave, not normally an aftershave that i would go for but i have family down in ETON not far from the college so i thought why not.
But here's the thing
i never really bought it because of Eton college i bought it because of the price. Wait for it £2.95 on Amazon.
However i'm kicking myself the company had 5 left so why did i only buy one ?In reality i never knew how much they cost in the first place. so i thought put them all in my basket which i did then i realised they should be £26.95. so quickly went back to my basket but the price was back to it's original £26.95. i then thought well no way will i receive this for £2.95 but it arrived this morning with a nice covering letter explaining whoever done the listing forgot to add a 6 in the listing and they were honouring the sale. so the upshot is iv got a decent aftershave for £2.95 Lucky Me View attachment 63809
Anyone used this ?
You have the luck of the devil! :)

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom