3p Shave Soap

As much as I liked the small glass container of 3p I used years ago (scent aside) I think the Italian non-tallow one I used today is better:

As well, its glass jar holds a whopping 250 ml that will last more than a year easily if used daily I'd wager. The eucalyptus, camphor & tobacco are superb. Incredibly, a friend gifted me this one. Buy this one before a kilo of 3p, Boycie.

As much as I liked the small glass container of 3p I used years ago (scent aside) I think the Italian non-tallow one I used today is better:

As well, its glass jar holds a whopping 250 ml that will last more than a year easily if used daily I'd wager. The eucalyptus, camphor & tobacco are superb. Incredibly, a friend gifted me this one. Buy this one before a kilo of 3p, Boycie.
You should know the might of the Emporium by now. RazoRock SMdF, The Dead Sea and XXX Fresco are all contained within.

:love: Post shave with Santa Maria Del Fiore is superb

:love: Post shave with Santa Maria Del Fiore is superb

I'll take your word for it as I use facial wash post-shave followed by a facial toner and then a hyaluronic acid cream so it's a moot point for me.. However, it's the only shave soap I know of that uses camphor which I like........a lot. It lathers super easy and has all the glide & cushion a man could want with top notch slickness. (y)

I'll take your word for it as I use facial wash post-shave followed by a facial toner and then a hyaluronic acid cream so it's a moot point for me.. However, it's the only shave soap I know of that uses camphor which I like........a lot. It lathers super easy and has all the glide & cushion a man could want with top notch slickness. (y)
Here another one , with Camphor I was just given by a friend only used once but slickness was great.

Back
Top Bottom