3p Shave Soap

I did a search and only sezer 1974 mentions this in passing in another topic on how good it is. I traded for some awhile back and I have to flat out state that it's the best Italian soap I have used and one of, if not the best, soaps period. It is extremely similar to Cella, but it contains no tallow. It is however 'creamier' and with perhaps just a tad more glide. They upped the stearates I read in lieu of tallow. I have a couple of artisan soaps that are perhaps just as good (Strop Shoppe & Mike's Soaps, etc.), but no better factory made soap have I found.

I thought of trying Vitos & Figaro (latter made by Tcheon Fung Sing), but reviewers whom I trust put these behind 3p & Cella both. Fortunately, Connaught Shaving in the U.K. sell this gem in a manageable size for those who wish to try it. You will thank yourself afterward. ;)

http://www.connaughtshaving.com/3psst.html

Although I've yet to try 3P, this one beats all the Italian croaps I've tried to date: http://www.tvbshaving.com/shaving-s...OAP-ALMOND-BOWL-150-ML?sort=p.price&order=ASC

It's also available in blocks of 250g and 1kg as well as coconut scented. The scent is fairly strong, but not too sweet. Although it's doesn't contain tallow it's performance is as good as a tallow based product imho. The three main ingredients (after water) of potassium stearate, potassium palmate and potassium cocoate probably have something to do with this.

I took the plunge I bought 1kg of 3p soap £17.99 delivered. Cut it into blocks put in freezer bags and froze apart from one block which I pressed into an old container very soft soap 'croap' only a short time loading brush beautiful rich creamiest lather cushion ever, before I shave prep with 3p pre/post shave cream wonderful camphor /menthol smell very slick and a little goes a long way I also bought 1kg£24.99 I can honestly say that this is the best shave products I've ever used I have so much I have enough for a very long time. Post shave apply a small amount of pre/post cream in your hand rub together massage into face soaks in wonderfully fresh clean non greasy also use anytime as a moisturiser top quality shaves at knock down prices available from la barberia best prices anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom