3p cream

As a keen user of Proraso, I've seen this as a potential alternative.
Does anyone have any knowledge of it or experience of it. Looking for a uk stockist if possible as well

http://www.italianbarber.com/3p-shave-cream-100g

Maguire's is up and running - at least by the back door.

I've never used 3P as a shaving cream - or even considered that one could - but it is one of my go-to post shave creams. Slap it on and it very quickly disappears. Great stuff!

Bechet45 said:
Maguire's is up and running - at least by the back door.

I've never used 3P as a shaving cream - or even considered that one could - but it is one of my go-to post shave creams. Slap it on and it very quickly disappears. Great stuff!

how does it compare to Proraso?

Ben, are you looking at this as a pre/post cream or a shaving cream? If as a pre/post, then the Italian Barber describes it as very similar to Proraso.

I have a tub that I got from Maguires via ebay some time back. I would say it works exactly the same as proraso as a pre post cream. They do even say you can shave with it if you slap a fair layer on like a brushless cream, but I havent tried that. It seems to be multi purpose as you can use it for dry hands, sunburn and even nappy rash! I have put it on bites before.

Shaving ie stock the 3p shaving soap at £18 59 for a 1KG bar.
it is advertised for pro barber use but seems to be like most
Italian shaving soaps in that it is almond based. Big bar should
last you a fair time.

I've heard of mark up on imported products before now but that's ridiculous.... only 3p in Italy and eleven quid here!

God I've been reading the site too long - My 1st thought when I started to read this thread "3 p" what kind of soap is it for 3 Pence???