3D printing, a way ahead?

Modern technology meets traditional wet shaving... Before....

242512816_4633150620048786_7591012606512679120_n.jpg

and after....

242590129_4634570789906769_8841639767480437574_n.jpg

The handle is an Alpha Shaving barbell design that was never produced, and the print files are on Thingiverse.

The handles came in at £11.43 each without VAT (20%) and shipping and the printers have a minimum cash size for the order, 1 brush was £40, 5 were £70.

Last edited:
Have Blackland managed to release the Era yet? I was assuming 3D printing was the hold up there.
Not yet, but I understand the release date is coming soon, or at least according to recent blackland post today. I've seen that they've been putting out a few more teasers over recent weeks which would suggest it'll be soon.

Hi, guys. I'm a newbie here.
Please tell me why so many people now have such a mania for these razors printed on a 3d printer? They are no different (as far as I understand) from ordinary razors. Because of the 3d printing, they are lighter and cheaper - that's understandable. Are there any other characteristics due to which, for example, I should order myself the same razor?

Hi, guys. I'm a newbie here.
Please tell me why so many people now have such a mania for these razors printed on a 3d printer? They are no different (as far as I understand) from ordinary razors. Because of the 3d printing, they are lighter and cheaper - that's understandable. Are there any other characteristics due to which, for example, I should order myself the same razor?

jjmiller, if no one has informed you then let this be a "heads up": many posters are worse than a brood of old hens in a shoe store!! If it's new & novel then they are buying it, all logic de damned!! ;)

Back
Top Bottom