3D printed GEM Razors

ATG

Supporter
Supporter
Just so I can expand my blade experience to GEM blades too, I want to try one of the 3D printed razors that take them. I have seen them featured in SOTD by some of the members here and just wondered how did you get them. Printed them yourselves or bought them already printed from somewhere?
Many thanks for your advice

Some time ago I decided to try to print this razor (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3875898) to understand why everybody is so flattering about it. I realize that it is inconvenient for me because it is light for me. I'm more used to the steel double edge razor. It is heavy and there is not much need to choose an angle, it just goes down under gravity.
But if we speak about your question, so you can print it if you have a 3d printer. If not, then you can order it from a company that manufactures 3d stuff.

Reactions: ATG
Just so I can expand my blade experience to GEM blades too, I want to try one of the 3D printed razors that take them. I have seen them featured in SOTD by some of the members here and just wondered how did you get them. Printed them yourselves or bought them already printed from somewhere?
Many thanks for your advice

I had some done recently. I was kindly pointed in the direction of thingiverse and Treatstock courtesy of @Electrif Arthur, many thanks.
I happened to mention to my nephew about 3D printing razors and he told me he could do it. I don't know if a mate or work colleague did them for him ?
I enjoyed shaving with the ER 1912 so I thought these would offer some added variety with the GEM blades.

Back
Top Bottom