360 hair misters (spray bottles)

D

Deleted member 12673

hello people so being a head shaver i'm looking to get a hair mister (spray bottles), cool thing about them is you can even use it upside down unlike conventional sprayer bottles, so I was wondering, does anyone have one? Are they worth it? Can anyone recommend any?

Was going to order anyone from Amazon so I thought I'd be better off asking to see what experience some of you guys have had with them

If you don't know what I'm on about check this vid out, these women seem to recommend the smaller 360 mister bottles

Thanks saj

Look the YouTuber Mr G uses the head mister I'm on about at 5:26 in this vid

Tongue in cheek comment - I have my own version of a head mister. A little tricky to master and requires the correct technique to apply successfully and consistently. As with all things shaving I'd advise trying for at least 10 shaves before changing anything and of course, YMMV. But here's my technique - turn on tap, cup hands in water stream, collecting a variable amount of water (experiment and find what works best for you...), quickly move still cupped hands upwards and over your soon to be shaved head, tilt and / or open cupped hands, depositing water over head. Repeat as necessary. This method has really improved my shaving regime, and drastically reduced irritation, razor burn, ingrown hairs, weepers and cuts. I'd really urge anyone to give it a go. And it is not expensive at all. :cool::):cool:

finally got one of these the other week, actually really good to be fair

honeslty guys i know some iof you laughed it off as a bit gimmicky and i dont blame you i did think that when i first saw these water bottles but theyre really good especially if youve got a beard and use leave in conditioners and beard oils etc as you need to ensure youve got a bit of a damp beard when applying the product

Back
Top Bottom