2022 Must have's or not

I won’t be buying any more soaps / creams for the rest of the year. I have stocked up on Wars / Lea / Bond creams and Cella / Lea / Vitos soap.

A few blades incoming, Supermax Super and Lords and a Blackbird Razor incoming and two brushes.

You can never say never but it’s likely I won’t be getting anything else this year.
ryan reynolds deadpool GIF

What do you want to purchase/acheive in your shaving routin and what do you want to stop doing/ buying in your shave life.

i would love a Rex and stop chasing a bbs

Charlie
I just want to keep enjoying my shaves and mixing things up.

I have a kamisori, which I'd love to be confident to use for more than one pass.

I think I have enough of everything to be honest as Santa bought me some nice bits and pieces.

I'm not looking to buy anything but did chip a Edwin Jagger shaving bowl (so may look at replacing that).

As I have quite a collection of blades maybe (!) no more blades.....

Finally, i think a stock take around June time to see what is and isnt used. As I only want ti replace what I really love (Trumpers coral skin lotion, lush. Love the stuff).

I'll stop rambling now, happy new year all.

Bye for now

Mark

I need to sell off a couple of razors once the Hone stainless steel arrives and thin out my soap collection and brushes a bit. I would rather use the brushes and soaps I love more often than once a month which is where I’m at at the moment.
That said the buying isn’t completely over as well as the Hone ss I have the Mars ordered and would like another single edge maybe a general if I see one on the BST pages.

Just received a brush from Tazmania that I ordered last year (this is not a new bye for this year) but have now seen that

Boycie83 is going to have a clear out, also read of a STICKY razor, this I am interested in, let me know if one is on the go please.​

Was going one three holidays this year, looks like it might be just two,oooppps

As for equipment, I need nothing and so far want nothing. I have over 30 brushes and two unused razors on hand. On the software front, I’m still searching for an “ideal” Bay Rum, if such exists. Other than that I have to restock my supply of shaving creams for the coming year; that’ll be 3 or 4 bowls.

Still have about 7 razors I bought last year and haven't even tried them.

I keep using the same razor for a whole month before deciding if its a keeper or not. It means it will be August before I'll run out of 'new' gear. But then I will most likely like to return to the ones which made it into the den.

So yes not planning on further shaving related purchases this year.

Back
Top Bottom