2022 Must have's or not

Like most, if not all of us here, I have every intention of not making any shaving related purchases this year.
This is not being made at all easy due to @Boycie83 offering a plethora of gear in the BST . . . . .
There'll be more coming P. 2022 is the year I cleanse you all fold!

Asks Black Friday GIF

At the moment i’m trying to source a Gillette
Red, Blue & Black Tip Superspeeds & possibly a few other Vintage Razors but that’s a maybe, on the other vintage razors.
There is only 2 soaps i want at the moment and
they are Signature & Lothur
Apparently the New Batch of Lothur soap base is second to none according to what i’m hearing.
Iv been at wet shaving only 3 years now but i reckon it’s time to start getting rid of stuff.

At the moment i’m trying to source a Gillette
Red, Blue & Black Tip Superspeeds & possibly a few other Vintage Razors but that’s a maybe, on the other vintage razors.
There is only 2 soaps i want at the moment and
they are Signature & Lothur
Apparently the New Batch of Lothur soap base is second to none according to what i’m hearing.
Iv been at wet shaving only 3 years now but i reckon it’s time to start getting rid of stuff.
Don't forget the '58 TV special Super Speed, it's my favorite Flare Tip!

This is an internet razor not mine, I don't have a case. There is a small "TV" molded in the case, and also the razor looks like a "T" inside a "V" shape in the plastic, and the handle has only vertical grooves.

View attachment 82333

View attachment 82334
Yeah i see that now
i never quite understood why it was called the TV model.
That one looks a cracker and on a personal note i do like them in their cases if i can get them

Gillette had this thing;

So they had a special razor in their advertising.

Hahahaim just finished readying about it before you posted thanks though.
Advert says pristine with the case being in great condition and leaflet but couple of water marks, That might annoy me so i’ll try lightly polish them out when it arrives

I'm still only 9 months into my journey!

My wants for 2022:

New kit - Rex Ambassador + any soaps or brushes that I get a 'desire' for as I keep watching YouTube shavers and getting the odd bit of stuff I see reviewed.

Old kit - Still amassing vintage Gillette razors. I've now got a small collection of Tech's from different eras / designs, waiting on a ball handled one to arrive. Managed to snag a few others: aristocrat, rocket and flare tip. I'll be keeping my eye out for a few more. Also got a few SE vintage, although don't know how many more of those I'll go for, we shall see if something catches my attention.

I'm still only 9 months into my journey!

My wants for 2022:

New kit - Rex Ambassador + any soaps or brushes that I get a 'desire' for as I keep watching YouTube shavers and getting the odd bit of stuff I see reviewed.

Old kit - Still amassing vintage Gillette razors. I've now got a small collection of Tech's from different eras / designs, waiting on a ball handled one to arrive. Managed to snag a few others: aristocrat, rocket and flare tip. I'll be keeping my eye out for a few more. Also got a few SE vintage, although don't know how many more of those I'll go for, we shall see if something catches my attention.
Your heads firmly down the rabbit hole lol
you better watch yourself you might not get it back out lol

I won’t be buying any more soaps / creams for the rest of the year. I have stocked up on Wars / Lea / Bond creams and Cella / Lea / Vitos soap.

A few blades incoming, Supermax Super and Lords and a Blackbird Razor incoming and two brushes.

You can never say never but it’s likely I won’t be getting anything else this year.

Back
Top Bottom