2022 Must have's or not

Probably find more time for relaxed shaves and start posting SOTD more. Curb the purchases - first year of wetshaving I did go a tad crazy… so now that I know what I like I can easier decide what I want/ would like or not.

most likely get a vector and move on couple of razors that I don’t really use much at all.

oh and learn how to hone the straights (and my new kitchen knives) - will start with refreshing the edge on them and then move onto actual honing

I think that’s all haha

@Boycie83 another attempt at a spending sabbatical?
I know I say it every year but this year I mean it!

I've managed to procure everything I wanted (and more) over the past 18 months. It's time to start enjoying it and moving on the stuff that doesn't make the grade. I'll allow myself the following purchases in '22 if they become available though:
  • ATT Windsor Slant
  • Limited Edition Simpson Trafalgar T2s
  • New Signature Soaps scents

I've managed to procure everything I wanted (and more) over the past 18 months. It's time to start enjoying it and moving on the stuff that doesn't make the grade. I'll allow myself the following purchases in '22 if they become available though:
  • ATT Windsor Slant
Only 10 days to wait Chris!

• ATT Windsor Slant

A day in and I already broke it buying a new Karve razor

Back
Top Bottom