Above The Tie Aluminum Bamboo SE1 / Schick Proline
Elite Red, White & Blue 24mm Manchurian White
A&E Asian Plum Shaving Soap & Aftershave

Thu 21 SR SOTD
Soap Tabac
Brush Yaqi 26mm Rainbow
Razor ZY430
Aftershaves Stirling Witchhazel Orange Chill + Clubman Brandy Spice
Excellent lather...it is just very good!
This razor is also awesome! For an inexpensive razor, the edge is just so nice...keen, smooth, and very comfortable! Just did a 2pass session so can have more to shave with tomorrow. Something special arriving. The end result was sas without any issues.
20211021_122744.jpg

SOTD : 21st October 2021.

28.jpg

Shaving recipe for today.

Prep: Warm shower:/Nivea Men Power Fresh Shower Gel.

Pre:
Cold wet flannel to my face.
FatFace Ocean Escape Soap Bar.
Brush: Yaqi 26mm Rainbow Brown Synthetic. (Faux Horse)
Bowl Lather.
Home Bargains Stainless Steel Side Bowl.
Lather : Geo F Trumper Violet Shave Cream.
Blade: Derby Premium. (D4)
Razor: Baili BD177 Rose Gold TTO.

Cold water face wash with brush squeezings, Cold Water Face Rinse. /Homemade (~Autumn/Winter mix~) peppermint lavender, eucalyptus, + Tea Tree essential Oils Mixed Together With 200ml of Care+Witch Hazel./Aloe Vera Gel./Blue Stratos ASL.

Greetings,

Early morning shave,

Finishing my shaving week off with the baili BD177 which is an incredibly good razor each and every shave that I've had with this super-speed clone has been consistently good. Today was yet again no exception.

A enjoyable 2 pass + pick ups close comfortable shave with no errors to report...Finishing the shave off with a generous splash of Blue Stratos ASL.

My face is feeling smooth cool, & smelling divine.;)

Keep safe, and enjoy your day ladies & gentlemen.:cool:

SOTD 21-Oct
DSC02475.jpg
Brush: C&H 'Strata Taper' V11
Soap: Mammoth Damocles
Razor: Rex Ambasador (4-2-1)
Blade: Gillette 7 SS (2)

Well that was an interesting shave, wonderful brush, razor and blade combination...not so sure about the damocles. The soap preformance itself was excellent, the balm worked an absolute treat, but the scent I'm not so sure.

You definitely get what seems to be metallic scent from it which is strange, and it might be that that's throwing me - I went into this knowing it might be odd. As it's settled on the skin it's pleasant enough but not wow. I got these with the intention of trying to import the splash and EDP, but I think I'm going to scrap that idea unless it ends up working its way over here.

Hope everyone has a cracking day!

Cheers

Marc

Thursday October 21, 2021
Razor: 7 O'Clock DE
Blade: Wizamet
Brush: @Graydog Quilt
Soap: PannaCrema Nuavia Rossa
AS 1: Humphrey's Alcoholado Maravilla 70
AS 2: Nivea Deep
Fragrance: Prada Luna Rossa Black
Consecutive Daily Shaves - # 1,079

Great shave with a new to me razor and an old favorite soap for performance and scent. Topped of with the Prada. Every time I use the Luna Rossa Black, it I think of my friend @Glazedboker and his lovely bride who continue in my thoughts and prayers. Hope all have a great day !
IMG_20211020_182204763_HDR.jpg

DEE07A8E-FFDE-4019-BA21-026422F5F8EA.jpeg

SOTD: 21/10/2021

Razor: Hone 15
Blade: Personna Blue, 1st use
Brush: AkkaWoodnResin Synthetic
Bowl: 3D Printed Bowl
Preshave: PAA Cube Unscented Soap
Soap: PAA Astra Planeta Puck
Aftershave: Tabac Original Cologne
Balm: Baxter Of California Aftershave Balm

Two new toys, and lots of joy from both. My freebie brush is a lovely solid latherer, maybe even better than my little Yaqi Sagrada Familia. The PAA Astra Planeta was a gamble as I’ve not tried many tobacco based scents, but I don’t know if this is a unusual variety but I love it! So far all my PAA soaps have been a hit, each one, normal base or CK6.
The persona was super sharp and tamed by the Hone to give me the best shave of the week so far.
Enjoy the day guys, of to Yarmouth for a family weekend away tomorrow so my SOTD will be a little simpler for the next few days.

246885912_278910620764599_741603024679532462_n.jpg
Prep: Shower, Palmolive Olive Oil Soap
Soap: Vreto Lavanda
Brush: 24mm Yaqi Beux Premium Synthetic
Razor: Merkur 34C HD
Blade: Gillette Silver Blue (3)

I missed a couple of SOTDs while away with work - you didn't miss anything, trust me ;) Anyway, the reintroduction of some underused items continues and the Vreto Lavanda performed well. I'd prefer a heavier scent, but as this came via a BST, and the original group buy was a while ago it's probably dissipated over time. Nevertheless, one that will remain in the collection.

21/10/21
Pre - Pears Transparent Original Cold water Face wash
Brush - Edwin Jagger Medium Best Badger
Soap - OSP Trial Cream #1
Razor - Blackland Tradere
Blade - Sputnik (2)
Post - Cold water Rinse, TC's infused Witch Hazel
Balm - TC's Cedarwood and Patchouli Argan Oil Balm
A/S - CK Be

Wk 42  (6).JPG
2 passes WTG then ATG for a perfect finish.
There is not a lot left of this OSP trial cream and have enjoyed every shave with it so far.
The Calvin Klein Be is now finished, if i did not have so many to get through i would replace it. A nice clean woody scent to me and it pairs with a good few of my soaps.
Stay safe and enjoy your day All

Back
Top Bottom