Your Go To Soap

Mike Smart

Supporter
Supporter
im trying to get a feel for a soap i should have, so iv started this thread to see if people are choosing the same. i'm going to do the same for creams.
so if you had to choose one soap only what would it be and why ? try and make it a soap (that's) easily obtainable and a soap you've personally used and not what you think you would like.
should be quite interesting

MdC has been mentioned and it was a toss up between the original or my choice which is Panama 1924 by the Italian maker Boellis.
It is a medium firm soap that explodes into the most luxuriant lather that has fantastic slip n slide along with fab post shave feel and what's more it has a wonderful scent.
It can be easily purchased from The English Shaving Company and although it is not cheap it imo is worth every penny.
It beats all of the other Italian soft/medium soap's into a cocked hat.
The Panama 1924 Edt by Boellis is the perfect accompaniment to the shave soap.
A touch of refinement for the well groomed gentleman
P.

No one has mentioned it, but performance wise you can't beat Tabac. Mind you the scent is polarising you say the least, but it is very slick and protective for a straight razor shave. Easy to get, you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping and customs for the American artisans and to top it off comes in a stick format too... win-win

Back
Top Bottom