Your fav movie quotes

Some of my all time favs:

Few good men: ''YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!'' :x
The usual suspects: ''GIMME THE F*CKIN KEYS YA C*CK SUCKER!!!'' :twisted:
The italian job: ''YOU WERE ONLY MENT TO TAKE THE BLADY DOORS OFF!'' :|
Pulp fiction: ''CHCECK THE BIG BRAINS ON BRETT!'' :p

So what's yours? :D

"I always tell the truth. Even when I lie" - Al Pacino (Scarface)

"You failed to maintain your weapon, son" - Michael Caine (Harry Brown)

"You picked the WRONG house, bub" - Hugh Jackman (X Men 2)

Top Gun, meg ryan just before goose dies, "Take me to bed or lose me forever" ;)
I think its in the last boy scout - Bruce willis "Your mums so fat, you just slap the thigh's and ride the waves in" :roll:
Same film same scene "shes that fat you just roll her in flour and find the wet patch" :oops:
Coming to america, eddie murphy in the hottub, girl's head apears from under the water "The royal penis is clean you highness" :eek:

"I'm the villain in the family" :- Get Carter

"Is he dead Jean?"
Jean:- "If he isn't he's very calm about it.":- Air America

"You're gonna need a bigger boat!" Jaws

"You talking to me?" Taxi Driver

Some adult content/language

My favorite so far

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NimgvwDO2CI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NimgvwDO2CI</a><!-- m -->

"Don't mack me off like a two-bob" - Sean to Ray Kreed, Love, Honour and Obey

"Mate, You're fat and I'll throw you in the river" - Ray to film Director, Love, Honour and Obey

"Where's your tool?" - Carlin to Baldy, Scum

"You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself." - Michael Caine to Alf Roberts, Get Carter.

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Back
Top Bottom