Williams Mug Shaving soap.

As mentioned elsewhere I have a habit of starting a Williams thread. I am guessing that not a lot of people across the pond there have used it. Williams is a love it or hate it thing more then most any other soap. I love both modern and vintage cakes. Almost any given Wednesday I will be posting a Williams Wednesday shave.

So what are the thoughts around here?

As mentioned elsewhere I have a habit of starting a Williams thread. I am guessing that not a lot of people across the pond there have used it. Williams is a love it or hate it thing more then most any other soap. I love both modern and vintage cakes. Almost any given Wednesday I will be posting a Williams Wednesday shave.

So what are the thoughts around here?
Hi Fuzzy,
I brought some Williams ,was quite inexpense despite being shipped from USA.I do use on most Wednesdays.Get the water content on your brush right and it’s a great soap to Shave with.

I have a cake of it somewhere in the drawer of shame somewhere. I've only ever done a test lather with it. I should probably try and use the 70-80 soaps in the bathroom at least once before I raid the drawer of shame though......

OP
W
I have a cake of it somewhere in the drawer of shame somewhere. I've only ever done a test lather with it. I should probably try and use the 70-80 soaps in the bathroom at least once before I raid the drawer of shame though......
I assume you did not get on with it then. That is a shame.

Top Bottom