Wickham 1912

Been reading o lot about these soaps and it has made me curious. They seem to garner rave reviews but as I have never used them can't comment. Are they really that good and what are your favourite scents and why ?
Thanks

I love them, and do think they are very much worth it. My skin always feels great after using one. Personally, I think that there are loads of great soaps out there and I've given up chasing the latest and greatest, so don't expect it to be wildly better than any other good soap, but it is very very good - I always re-buy it.
I also think that they nail the scents beautifully - always smells very very natural. Personal favourites are Scottish heather (this is divine), cashmere, English rose

Which of the soaps would you say had the most prominent citrus profile ?
Also has anyone tried their balms ? How would they compare with say Trumpers skin food ?
Thanks

Have decided I'm looking for a wickham soap suited for spring/summer with good citrus scent. Of all of their scents which would be more suitable

@Boycie83 I had forgotten the Ninfeo di Egeria that is a wonderful scent, and may be just what you are looking for @Doti B. Personally I didn't enjoy the Club Cola I found the scent very sickly but it is very popular and many really like it.
I've just had my nose in the Wickham's tubs and you're right Russ, it's such a nice scent.

@Doti B if you want something that's going to punch you in the face with a lemon, go with the Club Cola. If you want something with a citrus top note and lovely complex scent, go with the NdE.

Back
Top Bottom