Wholly Kaw. Wholly Wow!!

Just used, for the first time, Wholly Kaw. Had a sample of Monaco Royale, watched Another Cut Above tutorial on lathering, and went for it! Result! Bloody amazing! Only time I've been blown away like that was after B&M Reserve Lavender.
I quite liked the scent to be honest, something different to what I'd usually go for but I liked it. The performance however was outstanding. Once the brush was loaded the lather just kept coming, and cushioning and glide were second to none. I think I'm sold on this Donkey Milk formula! This definitely feels like a different level of performance from what I'm used to.
Now, is there anywhere in UK that stocks Wholly Kaw, or is it waiting til Maggards have their discount on International hipping time again?:D
What do you guys think of Wholly Kaw? Impressed after the first use like me?

Not tried it yet but it's on my list along with Noble Otter next time there's discount shipping. Everything I've seen about these soaps has been pretty much universally praising.

Not tried it yet but it's on my list along with Noble Otter next time there's discount shipping. Everything I've seen about these soaps has been pretty much universally praising.

Trust me, Wholly Kaw is much better than Noble Otter, the latter of which has great scents, but the overall performance is not top tier.

Right now the top dogs in the USA are B&M (as always), Grooming Dept. (overrated IMO), Ariana & Evans (with superb scents to boot!), Wholly Kaw, Declaration Grooming & finally a small and obscure female soapmaker, Lisas Natural Herbal Creations.

Trust me, Wholly Kaw is much better than Noble Otter, the latter of which has great scents, but the overall performance is not top tier.

Right now the top dogs in the USA are B&M (as always), Grooming Dept. (overrated IMO), Ariana & Evans (with superb scents to boot!), Wholly Kaw, Declaration Grooming & finally a small and obscure female soapmaker, Lisas Natural Herbal Creations.

I really like W.K, but I'm underwhelmed with the scents. Post shave is the best of any soap I've tried, and by a significant margin.

I also have B&M, including the new Excelsor base, and I have Noble Otter and Dec Grooming. B&M is the one I have and always will replace, I doubt I will with the others.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I really like W.K, but I'm underwhelmed with the scents. Post shave is the best of any soap I've tried, and by a significant margin.

I also have B&M, including the new Excelsor base, and I have Noble Otter and Dec Grooming. B&M is the one I have and always will replace, I doubt I will with the others...

Fougere Boquet is good as is Man From Mayfair and Jamestown Gentleman. Are they super charged over the top type scents? No, but they are tasteful IMO. If post shave feel is your thing then Lisas Natural Herbal Creations is unmatched IMO.

Maggards had an international shipping offer this week but managed to resist ordering for now, maybe i'll pull the trigger next time. From the comments here i'll have to add B&M to the list as well.

Maggards had an international shipping offer this week but managed to resist ordering for now, maybe i'll pull the trigger next time. From the comments here i'll have to add B&M to the list as well.

My only suggestion is to try one of the glissant ones or the new excelsor base first, rather than the black lid reserve line. On paper, the reserve line should be good, but it's a poor relative (on performance not fragrance) of the rest of the range, but (that's) my personal opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just used, for the first time, Wholly Kaw. Had a sample of Monaco Royale, watched Another Cut Above tutorial on lathering, and went for it! Result! Bloody amazing! Only time I've been blown away like that was after B&M Reserve Lavender.
I quite liked the scent to be honest, something different to what I'd usually go for but I liked it. The performance however was outstanding. Once the brush was loaded the lather just kept coming, and cushioning and glide were second to none. I think I'm sold on this Donkey Milk formula! This definitely feels like a different level of performance from what I'm used to.
Now, is there anywhere in UK that stocks Wholly Kaw, or is it waiting til Maggards have their discount on International hipping time again?:D
What do you guys think of Wholly Kaw? Impressed after the first use like me?
I'm perfectly agree Excellent

Back
Top Bottom