Which Witch Hazel

I'm currently using Thayers unscented Witch Hazel which I had to import it from the states. I'm running a bit low, so which are the best ones I can get locally, i.e. boots, superdrug etc.
Will be going over to the states at the end of the year so can stock up when i'm there, but to get me by before then.

Cheers

I'm currently using Thayers unscented Witch Hazel which I had to import it from the states. I'm running a bit low, so which are the best ones I can get locally, i.e. boots, superdrug etc.
Will be going over to the states at the end of the year so can stock up when i'm there, but to get me by before then.

Cheers
There are two brands in the UK, Boots and Thornton and Ross Care brand .

Cheers
Stirling do a witch hazel. Can get it at shavingtime

I use Care+ from home bargains it's does the same thing as thayers,but at the fraction of the price, wilkinson's own brand is good also..I add essential oils to mine. Wonderful stuff.
I found the alcohol content very high, and it irritated me. I’m fine with Humphrey’s and Thayers. If you can use it, it’s unbeatable value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I found the alcohol content very high, and it irritated me. I’m fine with Humphrey’s and Thayers. If you can use it, it’s unbeatable value.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've got a bottle of Thayers (rose petal) which is excellent, Humphrey’s i've never tried, i'm very fortunate the 'Bog Standard' witch hazel is suited to my skin type, the addition of the essential oils drops makes it wonderful, A lemon,/lime &peppermint oil (spring/ summer) lavender/tea tree (autumn/winter).

I use Care+ from home bargains it's does the same thing as thayers,but at the fraction of the price, wilkinson's own brand is good also..I add essential oils to mine. Wonderful stuff.
yup rocking some of the care+ stuff myself.
i like the idea of adding oils to it, which oil's do you use if you don't mind me asking?

Top Bottom