What's your favourite Nanny' soap scent

Apologies if this has been done before but I'm thinking of getting a nannys signature soap and don't know what scent to get. I want to avoid any with vanilla in them as it seems to irritate my skin.

So what's your favourite scent, does it smell of anything I might know and why do you like it.

I wasn't keen on the vetiver scent I had a sample of but considering citrus zinger, lemon and basil, down home summer and the Morrocan sands.

Moroccan Sands is my favourite with Warm Spice in second place. Arabian Nights is probably in next place.

I've also created my own: Patchouli and Lime from two 25g samples plus some left-over lanolin trial soap, that's very nice too but I used a 50/50 mix and the lime predominates a bit too much. However, the two scent work together very well and the result is far nicer than the two on their own and it ranks with Warm Spice for my nose.

What level of menthol is the ice and a slice? Proraso or higher?

In my opinion the menthol level is not as high as Proraso but the addition of lemon gives it a another dimension, the scent is far more subtle.
In addition the menthol / cooling effect builds and increases after your first pass.
I absolutely love this soap.

In my opinion the menthol level is not as high as Proraso but the addition of lemon gives it a another dimension, the scent is far more subtle.
In addition the menthol / cooling effect builds and increases after your first pass.
I absolutely love this soap.
That's what I wanted to hear. Not a big fan of a huge menthol hit. A slow developing one sounds about right for me.

I bought NSS citrus Zinger as one of my soaps when I started out around a month ago. I bought it because I like citrus scents and also I thought the red tin looked cool! I love it. The scent is amazing and the performance I get from the soap is brilliant.

Back
Top Bottom